Aviotek Simulation Software is looking for some talented 3D artists to join the company.
Aviotek Software is looking for 3D artists that are passionate and experienced with 3D Environment (world-building), better if with a passion for aviation and/or flight simulators. The main role is to model and texture custom-made objects and assests both made by the artist itself or work with 3D objects already provided by other artists. The working hours and types of employments are discussed individually to best meet the candidate's needs.
- Expert-level in 3ds-MAX and/or MAYA and/or Blender;
- Expert-level in Substance Painter and Designer;
- Great experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar pro image editor;
- Experience in modeling and texturing 3D environments;
- Great experience with hard-surfaces, materials management and usage;
- Great experience with high-to-low poly objects and details preservation;
- Deep knowledge of PBR material workflow and advanced texturing methods alongside more tradional methods such as atlas and hand painted textures (texture trims, atalses, hand painting, ambient occlusion and seamless sheets).
- Quick learner with the ability to be flexible to new environments and projects;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the team and management;
- Ability to meet deadlines and priorities;
- Ability to move from a project to another, multitasking;
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, hand-painted 3D models, with the performance optimization always in mind.
- Past experience with environment, various props and buildings modeling.
Some extra knowledge we would appreciate, but NOT mandatory:
- Experience as addons developer of X-Plane 11 and/or MSFS2020 and/or Prepar3D;
- Experience with SDK of the above flight simulators;
- General knowledge of airports environment.
How to Apply
If you have the technical skills required and you are interested in covering this position, please email email@example.com the following:
Link to your ArtStation portfolio (or similar websites);
Your CV and a cover letter - we love to have some information about you!
Some pictures of your past works: 3D models, textures, UVs screenshots etc.;
Aviotek Software is a company based in Venice - Italy, focused on the creation, optimization and innovation of airport sceneries for flight simulators. Since day 1, the aim of the company is to reproduce with the highest level of details and realism, real-world airport sceneries and environment, taking the user experience to the next level.
Being Aviotek Software a young and dynamic company, we are always up-to-date when it comes to new technologies, programs and resources.
The platforms we are working on are X-Plane 11, Microsoft FS2020 and Prepar3D, as well as some professional training devices for real commercial pilot training.