Aviotek Simulation Software is once again very happy to give to 3D artists and coders the possibility to join the Development Team.
What we are looking for are both experienced and junior developers with a basic-to-good knowledge of the X-Plane environment and are familiar with the the development toolkit provided by Laminar Research.
Some prerequisites should be met in order to apply for one of these three positions:
Junior 3D Developer:
- Good knowledge of X-Plane’s World Editor (WED) and/or Overlay Editor.
- Good knowledge of Laminar Research’s custom file formats (.POL, .OBJ, .LIN…).
- Basic experience with Blender 3D and/or 3DS MAX and/or MAYA 3D.
- Good experience with Adobe Photoshop (CS5, CS6 and/or CC).
- General knowledge of 3D environments (3D modelling, UV unwrap and mapping, texture paint…).
- Advanced knowledge of Windows (7 & 10) and/or Mac OS.
- B1 (or equivalent) level of English.
- Experience with GIS programs is not mandatory but is very well accepted
Senior 3D Developer:
- Good knowledge of X-Pane World Editor (WED) and/or Overlay Editor.
- Advanced experience with 3D programs (Blender 3D and/or 3DS MAX and/or MAYA 3D, C4D, GMAX)
- Good knowledge of 3D animations (models rigging).