LIPX - VERONA VILLAFRANCA
LIPX - Verona Villafranca is here in great detail for X-Plane!
Aviotek Simulation Software, JustAsia and X-Aviation are excited to bring you a spectacularly modelled, well optimised airport for X-Plane 11!
Quick Facts: Verona Villafranca features an Ultra High Definition rendition of the airport, with fully custom buildings and textures. Meticulous attention has been paid to details, in fact it includes high detailed custom buildings, high detailed ground equipment and UHD ground textures.
Developer: JustAsia in collaboration with Aviotek Simulation Software
Download Size: 1GB
Comaptibility: Mac, Windows, and Linux
Verona Villafranca Airport (IATA: VRN, ICAO: LIPX), also known as Valerio Catullo Airport or Villafranca Airport, is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of Verona, Italy. The airport is situated next to the junction of A4 Milan-Venice and A22 Modena-Brenner motorways. It serves a population of more than 4 million inhabitants in the provinces of Verona, Brescia, Mantua (Mantova) and Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol. A perfect holiday destination both in real life and in your flight sim.
We have fully recreated this airport using the latest technology such as PBR, dynamic night lighting and UHD textures.
• UHD color corrected satellite imagery (ZL21)
• All buildings are accurately model with HD textures
• Animated airport such as animated dockings and ground vehicles
• 2k pavement and ground marking textures + PBR mapping
• Wet textures for pavement and ground textures
• Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by
• 3d grass
• Full wt3 support + custom ground routes
• Custom HDR night lighting
• UHD textures with ambient occlusion and custom FX
• Heavily optimised airport
And much more!