LGSK - SKIATHOS ISLAND
LGSK - Skiathos Island is here in great detail for X-Plane!
Aviotek Simulation Software and X-Aviation are excited to bring you a spectacularly modeled, well optimized airport for X-Plane 11! This package also includes a fully custom hand-edited mesh which covers the whole island.
Quick Facts: Skiathos Island features an Ultra High Definition rendition of the airport, with fully custom buildings and textures. Meticulous attention has been paid to details, in fact it includes 3D people, high detailed ground equipment and UHD ground textures.
Developer: Aviotek Simulation Software
Download Size: 3GB
Comaptibility: Mac, Windows, and Linux
Skiathos Alexandros Papadiamantis Airport (LGSK – JSI) is one of the most iconic airport in Greece. Its 1628 meters long runway is only 40 meters far from Paraliakos road. It can accommodate aircrafts up to the size of a Boeing 757.
Skiathos airport, also called ‘’the Greek St. Maarten’’, is a very popular destination for planespotters, due to the ability to experience low-altitude flyover landings and takeoffs.
This airport features only NDB and visual approaches, so pilots need a specific training to land there.
Skiathos Airport is a seasonal airport, and it's mainly served by Olympic Air, Meridiana, Volotea, TUI fly, Thomson Airways, Thomas Cook Airlines and Neos
• UHD custom Airport Ground Textures (5cm/pixel)
• UHD custom terminals and airport buildings
• Fully custom ground signs with night textures
• High quality 3D People, vehicles, boats and trees
• Animated boats, vehicles and objects
• Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by
• HD orthophoto of Skiathos Island
• 3D custom city buildings
• Highly detailed objects like airport vehicles, ground equipments etc.
•UHD textures with ambient occlusion and custom FX
• Fully custom HDR lightning